音樂

2019年2月5日 星期二

Dream job

Dream job

I think we think lots of future things in this semester. This time we need to think what kind if job is our dream job. I think it’s hard for me because I seldom think of that kind of things before.



My husband, Michael Reiter, is one of the professionals you will meet him soon. He is a computer scientist who is known all over the world for his research.
I asked him today what he wanted to be when he grew up. He said: Aquaman, but that job was already taken.
Aquaman is a dream job. A dream job is not always a realistic job. That means it is not usually something that is possible. It is something that happens in dreams.
Answer the questions below. Use complete sentences.
What is your dream job?
basketball player
Is your dream job possible for you? Why or why not?
no, because I’m not as good as some of my friends
What is your second choice job?
doctor
Is your second choice job realistic for you? Why or why not?
maybe yes, because I study hard for every test and I would like to help my family by treating them




沒有留言:

張貼留言