音樂

2019年2月3日 星期日

Hypothesis Worksheet

Hypothesis Worksheet
You are comparing yourself to American 8th graders. Consider what you think you know about your life and what you think you know about American 8th graders.

Then, the worksheet ask us several questions, and my answers are below:
Do you think you get more or less sleep than American 8th graders?

Answer: I get more sleep.

Explain why: I always go to sleep early.

Do you think you spend more or less time playing video games than American 8th graders?

Answer: I spend more time.

Explain why: I like to play video games very much and it makes my dad angry.

Do you think you spend more or less time doing homework than American 8th graders?

Answer: I spend less time doing homework.

Explain why: I play video games for most of the time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言