音樂

2019年2月5日 星期二

Small Group Discussion: Robots

Small Group Discussion: Robots

We are trying to think some ways to avoid the robots control the world again. This time, we can ask the expert: teacher Patricia’s husband, he gives us some really good advices. We learn a lot from talking to him. 

Are robots a threat to humanity?

I asked my husband if he thinks robots could possibly take over the world. He is a pretty famous computer scientist. He said it could be possible!

Choose a partner or two. With your partners, talk about the following questions. Type notes in the box. I will be conferencing with each small group to see what you’re all thinking.

Do you think it’s possible for robots to take control of humans?
Yes.
What do you think we can do to make sure this does not happen?
we can improve our abilities to make sure that the robots can’t instead us.
Would you trust a robot to do surgery on you?
no, I would rather trust human.
Would you trust a robot to drive you places?
Maybe yes but I would pray that the robot won’t break down when it drives me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言